Cat3C Austro-Control Examinations Policy - Terms & Conditions
1. ATPL examinations are offered to candidates by Cat3C Ltd (Cat3C) on the strict understanding that this is a voluntary commercial service, and that it is not a mandatory requirement of any approved training organisation to provide such a service.
2. Cat3C cannot be held liable for any event outside its control.
3. The decision of Cat3C shall be final, in all respects.
4. An exam sitting is a period of 3 or more consecutive days, during which exams will run at the Cat3C exam centre.
5. An exam session is a period of 1 – 2 hours during which a group of exams is run during a sitting.
6. An application for an exam sitting is not a guarantee that you will be granted an exam session during the sitting of choice.
7. If an exam sitting is full or there are insufficient exam sessions for the number of sessions applied for, you will be notified and given the opportunity to be placed on a waiting list for a subsequent sitting.
8. All applications for any exam sitting must be confirmed 10 working days before the first exam session in that sitting, not including the first day of the sitting. You are advised to apply for exams as far in advance as possible, but it is your responsibility to ensure you are adequately prepared for any exam.
9. On receipt of an application, the allocation of sessions within a sitting will be determined by Cat3C and these will be notified to you together with an invoice, payment of which confirms the exam sessions. If payment has not been received by 17.00 hr UTC 10 working days before the first exam session your allocation will be canceled and offered to a person on a waiting list. No reminders will be sent.
10. All exam fees are charged at £45.00 per exam (2020 prices), including the authority fee and Cat3C administration charge. Prices are subject to amendment at any time, but once you have accepted your session(s) and paid the invoice in full you will not be charged any more for the session(s) paid for, even if the price increases before the session.
11. There will be no refunds for any exam(s) not attended, for any reason.
12. Any exams re-scheduled or canceled will be charged at £5.00 per exam.